Advance Logistix GmbH
Link to the imprint: https://advance-logistix.de.de/impressum.html
Responsible for the content: Michael Abendroth
Thank you for your interest in our online presence. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. At this point, we would like to inform you about the privacy in our company. Of course, we comply with the statutory provisions of the EU-DSGVO, the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the Telemedia Act (TMG) and other data protection regulations.
You can trust us with your personal data! They are encrypted by state-of-the-art security systems and transmitted to us. Our websites are protected against damage, destruction or unauthorized access by technical and organizational measures.
Advance Logistix GmbH, Adam-Opel-Strasse 10, 60386 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Types of data processed:
- Inventory data (eg names, addresses).
- Contact details (eg e-mail, telephone numbers).
- Content data (eg text input, photographs, videos).
- Usage data (eg visited websites, interest in content, access times).
- Meta / communication data (eg device information, IP addresses).
You will receive free information about your stored data at any time without giving reasons.
- to demand information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the cancellation of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the regulator of your usual place of residence or work or our company.
Note that privacy policies and privacy practices, such as B. on Google, can change constantly. It is therefore advisable and necessary to be aware of changes in the law and practice of companies, such as: B. Google, ongoing to inform.
We use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted, you can see by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can in principle have security gaps so that absolute protection can not be guaranteed. For this reason, every person concerned is free to submit personal data to us in alternative ways, for example by telephone.
Object of data protection
The subject of data protection is personal data. According to Art. 4 para. 1 EU-DSGVO, these are individual details of personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes z. Eg information such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, but possibly also usage data such as your IP address.
Scope of data collection and storage
Access our website:
A use of our internet pages is basically possible without any indication of personal data. However, if an affected person wishes to use our company's special services via our website, personal data processing may be required, for example, if you wish to receive our newsletter or request product information.
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion after 90 days:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluating the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes in the context of the fulfillment of the contract or to fulfill legal or regulatory requirements for us.
Art. 6 I lit. A DS-GMO serves our company as the legal basis for processing operations where we obtain consent for a particular processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a contract of which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, in processing operations necessary for the supply of goods or the provision of any other service or consideration, processing shall be based on Art. 6 I lit. b DS-GMO. The same applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries regarding our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, such as the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. c DS-GMO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may be required to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. This would be the case, for example, if a visitor to our premises were injured and his or her name, age, health insurance or other vital information would have to be passed on to a doctor, hospital or other third party. Then the processing would be based on Art. 6 I lit. d DS-GMO are based. Ultimately, processing operations could be based on Art. 6 I lit. f DS-GMOs are based. On this legal basis, processing operations that are not covered by any of the above legal bases are required if processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, unless the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned prevail. Such processing operations are particularly allowed to us because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator. In that regard, it considered that a legitimate interest could be assumed if the data subject is a customer of the controller (recital 47, second sentence, DS-BER). if processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, provided the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not prevail. Such processing operations are particularly allowed to us because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator. In that regard, it considered that a legitimate interest could be assumed if the data subject is a customer of the controller (recital 47, second sentence, DS-BER). if processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, provided the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not prevail. Such processing operations are particularly allowed to us because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator. In that regard, it considered that a legitimate interest could be assumed if the data subject is a customer of the controller (recital 47, second sentence, DS-BER).
Collection and storage of usage
Data In order to optimize our website, we collect and store data such as data for 90 days. The date and time of the page view, the page from which you accessed our page, and the like, provided that you do not object to this data collection and storage.
These are small text files that are stored on your computer and used to store statistical information such as the operating system, your Internet user program (browser), IP address, the previously visited web page (referrer URL) and the time. We collect this data exclusively for statistical purposes, in order to further optimize our website and to make our Internet offers even more attractive.
Registration on our website
The data subject has the possibility to register on the website of the data controller by providing personal data. The personal data entered by the data subject shall be collected and stored solely for internal use by the controller and for his own purposes.
By registering on the website of the controller, the IP address assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) of the data subject, the date and time of registration are also stored. The storage of this data takes place against the background that only so the misuse of our services can be prevented. A disclosure of these data to third parties is not, unless there is a legal obligation to pass on or the disclosure of law enforcement serves.
By registering the data subject voluntarily providing personal data, the data controller serves to provide the data subject with content or services that, due to the nature of the case, can only be offered to registered users. Registered persons are free to modify the personal data given at registration at any time or to delete it completely from the database of the data controller.
The affected person can exercise his rights at any time.
We inform our customers and business partners at regular intervals by means of a newsletter about offers of the company. The newsletter of our company can only be received by the data subject if (1) the data subject has a valid email address and (2) the data subject registers for the newsletter. For legal reasons, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address entered by an affected person for the first time for newsletter mailing using the double-opt-in procedure. This confirmation email is used to check whether the owner of the e-mail address as the person concerned authorized the receipt of the newsletter.
The personal data collected in the context of registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively to send our newsletter.
There will be no transfer of the personal data collected as part of the newsletter service to third parties. Subscription to our newsletter may be terminated by the person concerned at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data that the data subject has given us for the newsletter dispatch can be revoked at any time. For the purpose of revoking the consent, there is a corresponding link in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, directly on the controller's website, or to inform the controller in a different way
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
Provision of Services and Delivery of Goods
In order for us to be able to provide our services, we may need your personal data. This applies to the sending of information material or ordered goods and services as well as to the answering of individual inquiries. We collect this data for the purpose of satisfying your request. This data is used for specific purposes only.
If you entrust us with the provision of a service or the delivery of goods, we only collect and store your personal data as far as it is necessary for the provision of the service or the performance of the contract and for legal reasons. It may be necessary to share your personal information with companies we use to provide the service or to process the contract. These are z. B. Transport companies or other service providers. These service providers are required by us to comply with the data protection requirements within the scope of the legal conditions.
After completion of the contract, your data will be blocked and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial law provisions, unless you have expressly consented to any further use of data.
Matomo processes the following data:
- Anonymized IP addresses by removing the last 2 bytes (ie 18.104.22.168 instead of 198.51.100.54)
- Pseudo-anonymized location (based on the anonymized IP address)
- date and time
- title of the visited page
- URL of the visited page
- URL of previous page (if allowed)
- Screen resolution
- Local time
- Files clicked and downloaded
- External links
- Page layout duration
- Country, region, city (with low accuracy due to IP address)
- Main language of the browser
- User agent of the browser
- Interaction with forms (but not their Content)
The data of this website and Matomo are hosted in Germany. The data never leaves the EU.